Climbing Pisco Climb - Cordillera Blanca
5752 meter (18.871 ft)
Duration expedition Huaraz - summit - Huaraz:
Good to combine with Chopicalqui
Mount Yanapaccha (5460). Pisco combined with Chopicalqui takes 7-8 days, Huaraz
- Pisco - Chopicalqui - Huaraz.
Organised Trekking tours in Huarez, Cusco, Arequipa. Climbing Pisco Cultural holidays highlight of Peru. Travel packages Luxury travel hotel bookings group departures.Huarez. Outfitter adventure travel Peru. Organized Adventure Holidays South America.
Best travel in Peru. Hiking and trekking in the Cordillera Blanca and Huayhuash. Vilcanota Ausangate. Cusco and Machu Picchu
Peru Hiking Tours, Machu Picchu Walking Tours. Outfitter Climbing Pisco.
Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu, Choquequirao Trail, alternative Lares Trek, Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
Huarez Organized Adventure Holidays South America.
Bus to the Huacachina Oasis, Paracas Peninsula & Ballestas Islands. Outfitter Trips from Lima. Nazca Lines night bus to Arequipa. Colca Canyon and Misti Vulcano. Chachani Peru Hiking Huarez Tours, Organized Adventure Holidays Machu Picchu Walking Tours Climb, Copacabana to Sangalle Trek in the Colca Canyon. Bus Chivay to Puno and Lake Titikaka. Taquile Huarez Island and Urus floating reed islands. Inka Express bus to Cusco or Andean Explorer. Andahuayllilas Church.Outfitter
Adventure Holidays South America Huarez Climbing Pisco.
| Tent Breakfast Lunch Dinner
Pick up from your hotel at 8 AM and private transport to Cebollapampa
where our donkeys and donkey drivers will be waiting for us. From there we walk approximately
2-3 hours to the Pisco Basecamp.
Briefing about the attack with your guide and preparation of your pack for tomorrow.
We get up at 2 AM to have breakfast (or maybe only drink a cup of coffee)
and get dressed. At 3 AM we start hiking towards the glacier to reach the summit approximately
6-7 hours later. Descend to basecamp.
From the basecamp hike back to Cebollapampa from where our private transport will
take you back to Huaraz for your well-deserved shower.
or: with Chopicalqui afterwards:
hike to Chopicalqui base camp.
- Mountain guide & cook
- Donkeys & donkey drivers (amount depends on the group size)
- All food during the expedition (good, healthy and varied food. Vegetarian option.)
- Private transport to/from Trailstart/end.
- All cooking equipment, social tent, bathroom tent, foldable chairs, ...
- Sleeping tents (Mountain Equipment Coop, Salewa, Northface) depending on the
necesity of the tour, Thermarest inflatable mattresses.
- Entrance fee National Park Huascaran
- Additional beverages or meals in villages
- Breakfast on the 1st and dinner on the last day
- Return or abortion otherwise as planned itinerary: transport & possible accommodation costs (also for staff)
- Personal mountain equipment such as trekking shoes, rain/wind jacket/pants, hat, gloves, sunglasses etc.
- Sleeping bag (more info)
at Pisco basecamp you could also stay in the Refugee if desired. Extra pay to do so is approximately US $ 15 per night. We will still carry all tents and mattresses though - quite often they have a lot of people and it is too noisy to actually be able to sleep (and hence, clients return to their tents).
Ascent to Mt. Pisco (5752 m).
At the summit of Mt. Pisco, 5752 m.
The morrain camp (± 4850m) on the ascent to Mt. Pisco.
Close to Pisco-Basecamp is ´Refugio Peru´; it is possible to stay for the night.
Sunrise on the summit of Mt. Pisco (5752m) – with Mt. Chacraraju (6112m) at the background.
Like us on Facebook